The POWER Lift system offers many superior features for repairing foundations.
- The average job takes only two days from start to finish. The POWER Lift system is fast and clean. Small, hand dug excavations minimize lawn damage. No heavy equipment is needed.
- POWER Lift has the strongest system in the industry. This system is designed for maximum penetration, insuring that adequate drive depths are achieved providing permanent stabilization against foundation settlement.
- With a simultaneous life capability of more than 100 piers at a time, rest assured that we can lift your home at as many locations as needed to achieve maximum wall rotation and alignment, restoring structural integrity.
- Precise leveling instruments are used to monitor the lifting procedure, insuring that each pier is lifted properly.
- Comprehensive lifting procedures provide the best cosmetic recovery possible. While some cracks will close completely, others may not. POWER Lift provides quality masonry repair services to restore the cosmetic appearance of your home.
- Using only new materials, POWER Lift pilings are designed for extra strength and maximum corrosion resistance with a minimum life expectancy of over 50 years.
- In an average year, POWER Lift installs over 10,000 piers.
- POWER Lift's Crew supervisors are highly trained and skilled in all aspects of foundation repair. Our labor force is maintained in-house to assure that only properly trained personnel install your piers.
- POWER Lift provides an exclusive transferable warranty covering materials and workmanship.
- The patented POWER Lift piling system has been tested at the Fears Structural Engineering Laboratory at the University of Oklahoma, to determine the driving and lifting capacity. Our residential system has a driving and lifting capacity of over 105,000 lbs., per pier insuring that every pier is driven to a true load-bearing strata.
- POWER Lift utilizes a synchronized lifting system with the capability to lift over 100 piers simultaneously. Synchronized lifting insures that maximum elevation recovery and permanent stabilization are achieved while minimizing stress to the structure.
- POWER Lift's heavy commercial grade pier utilizes a 4-1/2" dia. x 1/2" wall steel pile with driving & lifting capacities of over 300,000 lbs. per pier. POWER Lift's patented systems are clearly the strongest in the industry, providing ultimate lifting capabilities for both residential and commercial structures.
This photo shows a typical POWER Lift residential pier during installation. As you can see, only a small hole is needed. Also notice the hydraulic hoses and control valve, key elements of our unified lifting system linking an unlimited number of piers together for large lifts.
- Licensed, Insured & Bonded
- Members in Good Standing with Better Business Bureaus in the Larger Cities We Serve
- Associate Members of the National Association of Housing & Redevelopment Officials
- International Association of Concrete Repair Specialists
- Chapter Members of the Associated General Contractors of America
- 1000?s of Residential & Commercial References
- HUD, VA & FHA Approved
- Recommended by Architects & Engineers Across the Nation